Accounting Software designed for Distributors, Wholesalers and Ecommerce
Accounting software with Inventory Management seamlessly coupled with efficient Order Management, CRM and Sales Channel integration. “Quickly feels very comfortable” Isaac O'Bannon, CPA Practise Advisor
Trusted by CPAs & Business Owners
Our mature accounting software with inventory management has:
- detailed reporting and analysis tools for accountants.
- support for an unlimited number of general ledger accounts and sub-accounts
- optional ‘always on’ audit trail
This is easy to master and powerful multi-currency accounting software for distributors and wholesalers; battle tested, loved and trusted by management accountants everywhere.
Everything that counts…
- Accrual or cash based accounting
- Account numbering
- Automatic balance entry checking
- Audit trail
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash management
- Customizable reports with drill down transactions
- Departmental accounting
- Document linking – organize and link originals
- Double entry general ledger
- Export to spreadsheets
- Email statements to Customers
- Email delinquent notices to Customers
- Financial period locking
- General journals with automatic reversals
- Multi-currency revaluation and adjustments
- Price items in multi-currency for price integrity
- Roles – control access to records and changes
- Recurring billing (Plug in)
- Seamless Order to Cash and Procure to Pay
- Tax groups to track tax collected to jurisdictions
- Tax compliance: Sales tax, VAT, GST, HST, EC regulation
- Tax agnostic
Whether its output tax (i.e. Sales Tax ) or input/output tax (i.e. VAT) we’ve got you covered. We make it easy to keep the accurate records and make the reports you need to meet regulator requirements. You can set up how tax gets recorded and prepare the tax reports you need in minutes.
Because we provide support for multiple currencies our accounting features can be used just about anywhere. For example, our sales and purchasing documents automatically display and record the international or foreign price or cost, specific trading currency, related exchange rate, correct tax code for each customer or supplier. Foreign currency transactions and balances are shown in reports in both the local and trading currency (FX) values.
You can group together and organise documents for reporting and tracking purposes by assigning up to three different classes from as many classes as you want to specify. Classes are configurable on every document throughout the system, and enable you to create powerful cross function reports, which help you measure end to end performance in your business processes.
Process online payments
You can manually capture and process card transaction payments and apply them to outstanding balances, cash sales and sales invoices. We currently support Paypal and Authorize.net and we’re currently extending this list to include other major payment processors including BACS. If you have a specific requirement or choice of payment type, then we’ll be happy to review it and if appropriate add it in just a couple of days.
Any report imaginable
Because all your information is in one database our reporting tools let you easily and quickly join up sales, fulfillment and accounting data to create, memorise and run clear and up to the minute reports. No more time wasted pulling and piecing together data from multiple apps.
You’re busy, your time is valuable and you’re the expert on your business, so it might be you need reports unique to you. We’ll work with you to quickly produce them using our business intelligence toolkit. No more wasted time figuring out how to use vendor’s complex reporting tools and the endless support calls that ensue.