Ecommerce Order and Inventory Management Software to Help Wholesalers Make More Profit With Less Effort
- Learn and try everything before you buy.
- Free access to training, software, and experts.
- DIY implementation.
b2b & b2c order and inventory management software as a service will HELP you because:
- BUILT IN ECOMMERCE: It will eliminate the majority of friction and effort in your sales channels, and make it easier for your customers to buy more.
- ONE SYSTEM: It will join up, streamline, and accelerate your sales, fulfillment, and accounting processes in a single application. Woohoo, no integration!
- ONE TRUTH: It will give you a single view of all your key business data.
- BETTER ROI: It will help you get a better return on your working capital, by optimizing your inventory to reduce stock shortfalls/excess inventory, and improve your service levels.
- TALK TO EXPERTS, PERSONAL SERVICE: You’ll always have access by appointment or email to a reliable team of experts who know you and your business.
b2b & b2c order and inventory management software as a service you will LIKE because:
- You only pay when you go live.
- Every business can afford it.
- You can have unlimited access until you’re sure it’s for you.
- You can learn everything you need to know before you buy.
- You can have unlimited help from experts.
- It’s very easy to learn and use.
- It’s very easy to implement quickly yourself.
- ALL of the features you need (and none that you don’t).
- You don’t have to pay a consultant to help you figure it out.
- It’s customizable.
b2b & b2c order and inventory management software as a service you can TRUST because:
- It’s been used since 2010 by hundreds of USA and UK users turning over between $500K and $400M like these:
Joined up features wholesalers and ecommerce need
- b2b ecommerce, native, customizable, headless
- b2c ecommerce : Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, others on request.
- EDI and X.12
- CRM: all interactions and transactions
- Price list management
- Sales funnels and forecasting
- Order process automation, including drop shipping
- Multi warehouse management
- Inventory management and optimization
- Kits, Assemblies, Lots, Serial #s
- Supply chain management and automation
- Shipping automation
- Multicurrency general ledger
- Tax agnostic automation
- Automate tedious AR and AP tasks
- Credit automation
- Digital payments
- Power BI tools and analytics
- Native Reporting
- Microsoft Power BI connector
- DIY customization
- Extend and adapt with ‘Plugin Scripts’
- REST API
- Workflow Automation
A real alternative to Netsuite and other cloud-based ERP software.
Designed specifically for wholesalers. Netsuite and other cloud ERP vendors make wholesalers pay for features they don’t need. We don’t. Only the features wholesalers actually need are included in our order and inventory management software.
Not expensive. The gains you'll make will far exceed the costs of our order and inventory management software.
We’ll identify and eliminate the root causes of problems and inefficiencies in your operations.
We won’t relent until your seeing significant improvements in productivity and bottom-line performance.
Pay us monthly or quarterly in arrears 0.31% of your revenue transaction value for the corresponding period.
- No transaction limits
- No per-user fees
- No additional module fees
- No upgrade fees
- No support fees
Our consulting fees are very competitive, and our contract won’t tie you for more than a month.
Intuitive and easy to understand and learn.
In less than an hour, whether you’re the CEO, work in order management, sales, accounting, purchasing, or the warehouse, you can quickly learn how to use our order and inventory management software.
Fast and easy to deploy.
It can take a couple of hours or up to one day to setup your system. We provide in depth, easy to follow instructions and videos. And we’ll be there with you to answer your questions, talk and screenshare whenever you need us.
Once you’re setup you can model and try out your workflows, and when you’re good start training your teams. Finally you’ll migrate over your data and begin testing your system to get ready to go live.
Specifically designed for multichannel wholesalers
Our order and inventory management software is specifically designed for wholesalers who want to leverage online commerce. ‘Out of the box’ you can connect and capture orders from:
- B2B customers via our Trade Acceleration Portals
- Retail customers via EDI
- Sales Agents via our Trade Acceleration Portals
- B2C customers via Amazon, Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, and more.
Customize and continuously improve.
In a short time and for a fraction of what you’d pay other vendors we can customize our order and inventory management software to give you the functionality and automation you need to work the way you want to work.
Because our order and inventory management software is customizable, you can continually make refinements to your processes and their corresponding software functions.
Solve problems and eliminate frustration for wholesalers like you
We are a software engineering company. Unlike other cloud-based ERP and order management software vendors, we are 100% focused on solving problems with software for wholesalers like you.
No matter how difficult, we can quickly solve your problems in ecommerce, sales, order and inventory management, warehouse, or accounting.
Benefits and value of our order and inventory management software
ONE system. ONE price. No additional modules, transparent pricing.
Our order and inventory management software | cloud based ERP for wholesalers is one complete, customizable solution with built in automation. Unlike Netsuite, Acumatica, and any other cloud-based ERP solution there are no additional modules to purchase, our system is easier to use, and our pricing is transparent and straightforward.
Better, faster experience for EACH one of your customers.
Because you can deploy personalized customer self-service portals you will sell faster and more often. You can add EDI and shopping cart channels such as Amazon, Shopify, Big Commerce etc. to this ecommerce order and inventory management software | cloud based ERP solution for wholesalers.
Every SKU in our cloud-based ERP system can be tracked as an Instance. This means you can store and therefore track every detail about a SKU’s journey from manufacture or purchase through its entire lifecycle.
SKU instances can tell you, which Purchase Order, and therefore which Supplier it was bought from and when, where it is stored, when it was sold, and on which Sales Order and to which Customer.
Using business intelligence tools like Power BI or Tableau you can animate and drill down on real time SKU detail to track and explore each SKUs journey.
Because of joined-up data, automation, and less friction in your order to cash operations, you will increase operating margin because you are getting a better return on your people and working capital.
Because this order and inventory management software | cloud based ERP software designed for wholesalers will give your salespeople more time, they will be able to focus more on customer exceptions, getting more sales and increasing customer satisfaction.
Because this order and inventory management software | cloud based ERP solution for wholesalers can automate stages such as stock allocation, shipping, and invoicing, you can scale order throughput.
Joined-up sales, fulfillment, and accounting data plus purchase order automation in this order and inventory management software | cloud based ERP solution for wholesalers, gives you the insight and tools to continuously improve service levels and stock level accuracy.
Adaptable automation plus simplified, well-organized accounting tools enable your finance team to eliminate repetition and focus their valuable analytical skills on exceptions.
Because our order and inventory management software | cloud ERP for wholesalers automates and streamline tasks, you will be able to reduce or avoid manpower related fixed costs in sales, accounting, order management, the warehouse, and purchasing.
Because this order management software for wholesalers can be quickly and cost-effectively customized, you can continually streamline and automate operations, exploit opportunities to innovate and do more.
Because our joined-up order management software for wholesalers is one unified system, you’ll always have one accessible source of complete, accurate, and real-time truth for every internal and customer stakeholder.
You will be able to make decisions faster and with less risk due to superior, real time data visibility and the elimination of inaccurate, out of date, incomplete or duplicated information. .
Because everyone is connected and working in one cloud ERP system, you will be able to improve individual employee awareness and enable your teams to efficiently and remotely work together.
Because of simplification, automation and streamlining of their processes, our customers typically see a return on their investment in our order and inventory management software of approximately 250 to 400%.
Why do forward-thinking wholesalers choose our order and inventory management software?
"Because they cost effectively and gracefully solved our biggest order management challenges, made our business smarter, and delivered an exceptional ROI."
With decades of experience, outstanding software engineering talent, and a rich and customizable order and inventory management software platform, we’ll understand and help you overcome your order management challenges, and build a remarkable customer experience.
Because we’ve been building long term partnerships with customers for over 14 years, we know how to deliver an intelligent, reliable service, and an exceptional return on your investment.
Because of our personal, mission-critical approach, forward-thinking wholesalers choose our cloud based ERP system and talents to continuously improve, grow, and accelerate their business.