Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software which reflect your bank accounts, manage your petty cash, credit card, and check functionalities.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Enter Payments FROM Your Bank
The Payments From Document allows you to enter payments made from your Bank. Typically this would be fees.
How to create a ‘New Payment From Account’ Transaction
- This can be done from either a Bank, Petty Cash or Credit Card account.
- Select the account from which you wish to make a payment.
- From the ‘Actions’ drop-down click ‘Enter Payment From Account (e.g. Fees)‘.
- The ‘New Payment From Account’ Document will be displayed (See below).
The steps in the diagram show how a payment is made:
- Click ‘Enter Payment From Account‘ in the ‘Actions‘ drop-down menu, on the associated Bank Account to display a ‘New Payment From Account’ Document.
- A reference number is auto-assigned. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #). You can change it if preferred.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Enter the payment date.
- This is a memo for accounting purposes. In this case we put a transfer reference number issued by the bank. See Working with A/C Memo(s).
- Select the associated account from the Chart of Accounts (usually an Expense account) to track the payment. The default account for bank payment is set up in the Account configuration. See Configuring Accounts for more information.
- Once complete, save the payment by clicking ‘Save‘.