Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software which reflect your bank accounts, manage your petty cash, credit card, and check functionalities.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Setting default bank accounts
Default Bank Accounts can be set for receiving payments from Customers and making payments to Suppliers.
These are set on a per currency basis, and is set in the Currency document itself.
How to set the default bank accounts for a particular Currency
- From the Explorer go to Accounting→Multi-Currency→Currencies
- View and then Edit the required Currency (as shown below).
3. In the Currency Name and Currency Code specify a name for the currency.
4. From the dropdown fields, select the appropriate default Bank Accounts for receiving payments, making payments and to set the default Payment Processor for this currency.
6. Repeat steps 1 – 5 for other currencies as well.