Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software which reflect your bank accounts, manage your petty cash, credit card, and check functionalities.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Transfer Funds from a Bank Account
The Funds Transfer Document is used to transfer money from one Bank Account to another.
How to create a new Funds Transfer
- This can be done from either a Bank, Petty Cash or Credit Card Account.
- Select the account from which you wish to transfer money from.
- From the ‘Actions‘ drop-down menu click ‘Transfer Funds‘.
- The ‘New Funds Transfer’ document will be displayed (as shown below).
The steps in the diagram show how a transfer is made:
- Click on ‘Transfer Funds‘ from the ‘Actions‘ drop-down menu.
- A reference number is auto-assigned. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #). You can change it if preferred.
- The date you made the transfer goes here.
- Select the Bank Account to which to transfer the money to.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- This is a memo for accounting purposes. See Working with A/C Memo(s).
- Once complete, save the transfer by clicking ‘Save‘.