Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes timesheets and expense forms.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Expense Claims
The Expense Claim Document allows staff to enter their expenses.
You no longer need a paper ‘Expense Form’ as all the underlying accounting for these expenses are now done automatically.
You can associate an expense with a specific job, by using the Expense Claim Line Item.
How to create a new Expense Claim Document.
There are 2 ways:
- From the Explorer, click Expenses/Timesheets→Expense Claims, then click the green ‘Create New‘ in the Action bar.
- On behalf of another worker, as that Worker’s Expense Claim. From the Explorer, click Company→Workers. Locate the specific Worker from the Worker List. From the Actions drop-down click ‘New Expense Claim‘. (See below)
Expense Claim Key Facts
- Depending on the Worker’s permissions, an Expense claim can be immediately approved, or submitted for approval. See Submitting and Approving Expense Claims.
- Only approved Expense Claims post to the Accounts.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Expense Claim. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Printed Document can be formatted with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
- The List of accepted Expenses are defined in the Accounts. See Working with Accounts.
- Using Mileage Expense, allows you to specify the distance units (Miles or Kilometers), and associated rate.