Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes timesheets and expense forms.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Submitting and Approving Timesheets
Timesheets must to be submitted for approval before being accepted. A simple approval mechanism makes this easy.
Only certain Roles can approve timesheets. To set this up:
How to set up Roles to approve timesheets
- From the Explorer navigate to Setup -> Roles.
- Select the specific Role which should have this permission.
- View that Role, and scroll down on the next window which opens.
- On the tab Permissions, underneath Ownership Permissions is Approval Permissions (below).
- Select/deselect the checkbox next to Timesheets. (See below)
If you are in a role to approve Timesheets, your own Timesheets will be automatically approved.
Before saving the new or edited Timesheet, set the Approval Status as shown below. In the example the Timesheet will be ‘Submitted’ for approval when the Document is saved.
An approved Timesheet’s status cannot be changed.
How to Approve submitted Timesheets
- From the Explorer navigate to Expenses/Timesheets -> Timesheets.
- From the Find dropdown, select ‘Submitted Timesheets awaiting approval’. (See below)
- Select the applicable line item by clicking on the ‘View’ icon.
- Select ‘Edit‘.
- Change the Approval Status on the Approval dropdown.
The ‘Authorised by’ field will show the approver’s name.