Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, constantly evolving and growing. We keep track of technology and offer our customers a full house service solution.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Creating Related Documents
For efficient workflow, you can create one Transactional Document from another.
- Create a Sales Invoice from a Sales Quote or Job;
- Create a Bill from a Purchase Order.
As an example a Sales Invoice will be created from a Sales Quote below. The same principle applies to other documents and workflows.
How to create an Invoice from a Quote
- Select the applicable Sales Quote Document.
- View the document (as shown below).
- Select which Line Items you wish to be Invoiced by clicking on each one. Once selected the Line Item will highlight in yellow.
- From the Actions drop-down menu click ‘Create Sales Invoice‘.
- A new Sales Invoice with all the relevant details will be created, including the two selected Line Items (see below).
- The Document is still in New mode and can be edit before saving, if required.
The new Document has a field ‘Our Ref‘ which is a hyperlink back to the original Quote. This is useful for navigating back to the originating Document.