Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes integrated calendars, email, task allocation and memos.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Contacts
The Contact Document is used to record contact details.
- Contact Details can belong to a Customer or Supplier or be stand alone.
- Contacts can also appear as the ‘Main Contact’ as part of another document, such as Customer/Supplier.
- A ‘Contact Type’ categorizes contacts, such as CEO, PA etc. The list of Contact Types is configurable.
- Contacts can be Classified.
How to Create a new Contact
There are two types of Contacts:
- Those that belong to a Customer or Supplier.
- Free-standing contacts, not associated with a customer or supplier.
For Type 1:
- Locate the desired Customer/Supplier Document to which the contact belongs.
- From the Action drop-down, click ‘New Contact’.
- The new Contact will be linked to the parent Customer/Supplier.
For Type 2:
- From the Explorer click Organiser→Contacts.
- This displays the Contact List.
- Click ‘Create New‘ to display a new Contact Document.