Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, with one central point to manage your services, products, stock, and pricing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Item Attributes
Giving Attributes to an Item ensures your items are organized and sorted efficiently. Attributes are assigned a value.
Examples of Attributes include Color, Manufacturer, Size etc.
Items can have up to 6 Attributes.
How to create a new Attribute and Assign Values
- From the Explorer, click Products/Services→Item Attributes.
- Click ‘Create New‘ from the Action Bar or the Green ⊕ in the Explorer.
- Fill in the Attribute name and optional description.
- In the field ‘Enter Value’, add one value and click ‘Add’.
- Enter the second value, click ‘Add’.
- Continue until all values have been added.
- Click ‘Save‘.
The new Attribute with Values will now be available to assign to Items.
How to modify Attribute Values
- Edit an existing Attribute by Viewing it.
- Click on ‘Edit’.
- Select a Value by clicking on it.
- You can then delete it by clicking on ‘Remove’.
- Or retype the correct value in the ‘Enter Value’ field.
- Then click on ‘Update’.
- Save before you exit.
Item Attribute Values is a free text field, but you can assign numerial values to indicate sizes, or text to list possible values, for example: Size 4, 5, 6 or S, M, L, XL
How to View Attributes and Categories in the Item List
- From the Explorer, click Products/Services→Items.
- Navigate to the tab ‘Extra Columns.’
- Select the Categories and/or Attributes checkbox. (See below)
4. Now you can either do an Advanced Search, Normal Search, or List All Items.
5. The Item Categories and Attributes will now show in the Item List. (See below)