Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, with one central point to manage your services, products, stock, and pricing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Item Categories
Categorizing Items ensures your items are organized and sorted efficiently. Examples of categories by type of product is: Electrical/Computers, Electrical/Televisions etc.
You can define your own list of available Categories.
Each Item can have up to four Categories.
Categories can then be used as search criteria.
How to create a new Category
- From the Explorer, click Products/Services→Item Categories.
- Click ‘Create New‘ from the Action Bar or the Green ⊕ in the Explorer
- Fill in the Category name and optional description.
- Click ‘Save‘.
- The new Category will now be available to assign to Items.
How to View Attributes and Categories in the Item List
- From the Explorer, click Products/Services→Items.
- Navigate to the tab ‘Extra Columns’.
- Select the Categories and/or Attributes checkbox. (See below)
4. Now you can either do an Advanced Search, Normal Search, or List All Items.
5. The Item Categories and Attributes will now show in the Item List. (See below)