Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, with one central point to manage your services, products, stock, and pricing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
A Stock Transfer allows you to transfer Stock from one Site to another.
From the Explorer click Products/Services→Stock.
- Either list all Items, or do an Advanced Search and list the items you wish to transfer.
- Select the checkbox for each Item to be transfered.
- From the ‘Actions’ drop-down, select ‘New Stock Transfer’.
- A ‘New Stock Transfer’ document will open.
- The Ref # field is a unique auto generated identifier for the Stock Adjustment. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- Complete the A/C Memo field with a descriptive entry.
- You can change the date, but by default it is the date this document is created.
- Choose the site from which stock must be transferred, by selecting the ‘From’ dropdown.
- Choose the site to which stock must be transferred by selecting the ‘To’ dropdown.
- Enter the quantity in each line in the column ‘Transfer Quantity’.
- Select ‘Save’.