Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes integrated Purchase Order Management to have full control of your suppliers and purchasing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Bills (Supplier Invoices)
A Bill Document records an Invoice sent to you from a Supplier.
This ensures you have a record of what you owe, and that your accounts are correct.
- The quantities of products and services;
- Their respective price(s);
- And the amount, or balance, owed by you;
- The payment terms agreed by you with the Supplier;
- When (Due Date) the balance is due to be paid.
How to create a new Bill
Bill Key Facts
- Bills are used when you receive an Invoice from a Supplier, while a Cash Purchase is paid immediately.
- The Bill is simply used to record the transaction details, it is not issued to the Supplier (unlike for example a Sales Invoice).
- Entering a Bill Document increases the associated Supplier balance.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Bill Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Bill can be configured with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
Also Read About
Configuring Transactional Documents
Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
Creating related Documents
Working with Item Receipts
Working with Payments to Suppliers (Money Out)
Working with Supplier Credit Notes
Working with Emails
Transaction Audit Trail
Working with Jobs
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications