Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes integrated Purchase Order Management to have full control of your suppliers and purchasing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Cash Purchases
A Cash Purchase can be recorded in two ways:
- The Cash Purchase Document.
- Directly onto your Bank Account.
The Cash Purchase Document allows you to:
- Record Item Detail.
- Pay a Supplier in full for the products or services at the point of purchase.
- Record the payment method (e.g. Debit Card) you used to pay the Supplier.
Cash Purchases work similarly to regular Bills, for which you are invoiced and later pay the Bill. The difference is that Cash Purchases changes your cash (i.e. Bank) balance, rather than your Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger) as with Bills.
How to create a new Cash Purchase
How to process a Cash Purchase
- On the bottom block, select the tab ‘Payment Method’.
- Choose the appropriate option in the dropdown field Payment Method.
- For Credit Card, additional fields will be added to the form. Complete these first.
- Choose the appropriate Payment Processor.
- Select Process Payment from the top bar.
When creating a Cash Purchase from within the Supplier document you need to specify the details of the payment method being used through the ‘Payment Method‘ tab. See Entering Payment Details for more information.
Cash Purchase Key Facts
- The Cash Purchase Document records a cash payment to a Supplier in full, typically at the point of sale.
- Making a Cash Purchase does not affect the Supplier balance.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Printed Document can be formatted with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
Also Read About
Configuring Transactional Documents
Entering Payment Details
Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
Creating related Documents
Working with Supplier Refunds
Working with Emails
Transaction Audit Trail
Working with Jobs
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications