Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes integrated Purchase Order Management to have full control of your suppliers and purchasing.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Purchase Quotes
It’s advisable to get quotes or estimates from multiple suppliers.
The Purchase Quote document allows you to create a list of Items for which you want the Supplier to provide you with a cost of supplying the products or services.
You can use the Purchase Quote document to record any details of a quote or an estimate the supplier has sent to you.
How to creating a new Purchase Quote
Purchase Quote Key Facts
- Purchase Quotes provides a detailed Item by Item description on what you are going to buy from a Supplier.
- Send Purchase Quotes to different Suppliers for competitive tenders.
- Issuing a Quote does not affect the associated Supplier balance.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- You can format the Printed Document template with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
- Once a Quote has been created you can then generate
- Purchase Orders,
- Bills or,
- Cash Purchases.
Also Read About
Configuring Transactional Documents
Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
Creating related Documents
Working with Emails
Transaction Audit Trail
Working with Purchase Orders
Working with Bills (Supplier Invoices)
Working with Cash Purchases
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications