Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes sales funnel management and sales forecasting.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Sales Opportunity Fields
A name to identify the Opportunity.
A drop-down field. How far the sales person estimates the deal is from closing. The values are:
- Committed – Confident the business will close in this period.
- Closed – The business has been closed.
- Omitted – This Sales Opportunity should be omitted from any forecast.
- Lost – The business has been lost.
The date the business is expected to close, set by the sales person.
A drop-down field. The current stage of the opportunity.
- Qualified: Accepted according to your company’s sales directives.
- Requirements Agreed: The next stage in the sales pipeline.
- Proposal submitted: Paperwork complete and entered for consideration.
- Negotiating: Further discussions.
- Definite: Opportunity is near to closing.
All these fields can be customised according to your sales team’s prerogatives. See Configuring Sales Opportunities.
A percentage indicating the sales person’s estimate of the progress, relative to the Close Date, where definite would be = 100%.
This field cannot be changed as it is automatically populated.
It is used to calculate the Weighted Sub-total; this is the normal Sub-total (i.e. pre-tax value) of the business, multiplied by the % value.
This figure is a statistical estimate of the true value of the potential business.