Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
The Sales Explorer Folder (shown below) contains all Sales Activities, such as:
- Capturing initial Leads or Prospects;
- Converting them to Customers;
- Invoicing; and
- Receiving Payments.
Service orientated companies can enter Jobs (sometimes called Projects).
The Job Document collates time and material to generate invoices.
Reporting allows tracking of Job profitability and progress.
Also Read About:
- Leads, Prospects and Customers
- Working with Leads
- Working with Prospects
- Working with Customers
- Working with Jobs
- Working with Sales Quotes
- Working with Cash Sales
- Working with Sales Invoices
- Working with Sales Orders
- Drop Shipment and Special Orders
- Working with Price Levels
- Working with Price Lists
- Working with Payments from Customers (Money In)
- Working with Customer Credit Notes
- Working with Customer Refunds
- Working with Delivery Notes
- The Customer Portal