Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Leads
The Lead Document captures details about sales enquiries from prospective or existing Customers.
To prioritize sales activities, the following details can be captured:
- Lead source.
- Lead classification (customisable).
- Lead score, etc.
Memos are available to capture additional information and interactions.
When required, a Lead can be converted into a Prospect or a Customer.
How to create a new Lead
A lead can be created as a stand-alone or belonging to an existing Customer.
Created when a Lead does not have an associated Customer already in the system.
- Click ‘Create New‘ (⊕) on the Lead Shortcut.
- Or, from the Explorer click Sales→Leads to display the Lead List, then click ‘Create New‘.
- A new Lead Document will display.
- Select the desired Customer.
- From the Action drop-down click ‘New Lead‘.
- The Customer field will automatically be filled.
The Lead Document below will then show.
Lead Key Facts
- Leads can be created as Stand-alone, or associated with a Customer.
- Stand-alone leads can be attached to a Customer later on.
- Leads have a status to clarify where it is in the sales pipeline.
- A Lead Rating and associated score indicates the potential for conversion.
Also Read About
Leads, Prospects and Customers
Create a Prospect/Customer from a Lead
Working with Prospects
Working with Customers
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications
Working with Emails