Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Top Block Fields:
The company name. Either enter a new company or find an existing one using the search icon.
Brief description of the lead.
The Lead Status reflects the various stages a Lead can be in depending on the process.
Default values include:
- Open – Usually when it is a new lead
- Pre-Qualification – Prior to the lead going through qualification processes
- Being Qualified – In the process of initial discovery
- Qualified – Passed qualification and approved
- Convert to Customer – Converting the lead to a customer
- Convert to Prospect – Converting the lead to a prospect
- Converted – Process is finished
- Dormant – No activity
- Discard – Disqualified or withdrawn
- These fields can be customised to suit your requirements. See Configuring Leads.
Rating gives an indication on how close the lead is to becoming a customer.
Default rating values:
These fields can be customised to suit your requirements. See Configuring Leads.
A numerical score related to the Rating to formalise categorisation of leads.
Three digit value, where for example 10 = cold, 50 = warm & 100 = hot (very interested).
Drop down field where the worker can be selected.
- The owner of a lead is usually the Worker who created the Lead Document.
- The ownership can be re-assigned at any time.
- The drop down Owner field is a list of Workers that has login permission.
The date the Lead was received.
A text field which indicates where the Lead originated.
For example, Word of mouth, Conference, Newspaper etc.
A text field which indicates the marketing campaign associated with this Lead.
For example ‘Black Friday’, to indicate the campaign name.
Bottom Block – Tab one: Contact
The details of the contact person representing the company for this lead.
A new contact will be created when you save the document.
This contact will be added to the Customer’s Contact List.
See Working with Contacts and Contact fields.
Tab two: Profile
Basic information about the Lead’s business:
- Type of business
- Annual Revenue
- Number of employees
All these fields are optional.
Additional fields can be added as you wish.
Tab three: Notes
Notes regarding a deal can be made here and are open to be viewed by the whole team.
To add a note:
- Click ‘Add New Note’
- Type your note
- Click Save
Notes will be saved with a date stamp.
Tab four: Memos
Summary of all memos pertaining to this lead.
Memos are very useful to keep track of progress.
See Working with Memos
Tab five: Email
Emails can be sent directly from here.
See Working with Email
Tab six: Classification
Classification facilitates greater organisational options.
For example, classifying leads according to country or region.
See Working with Classifications