Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Cash Sales
A Cash sale is recorded when a Customer pays you in full when the sale is made.
The Cash Sale Document records:
- What was sold.
- The payment method (i.e debit card, credit card, etc).
In accounting terms, Cash Sales are recorded in your cash/ bank balance, while invoices are recorded in your Accounts Receivable Ledger (Sales Ledger).
How to create a new Cash Sale
How to process a payment
- On the bottom block, select the tab ‘Payment Method’.
- Choose the appropriate option in the dropdown field Payment Method.
- For Credit Card, additional fields will be added to the form. Complete these first.
- Choose the appropriate Payment Processor.
- Select Process Payment from the top bar.
See Entering Payment Details for more information.
Cash Sale Key Facts
- Cash Sales are used when a Customer pays you in full.
- Making a Cash Sale does not affect the associated Customer balance.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Printed Document can be formatted with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
Also Read About
- Configuring Transactional Documents
- Entering Payment Details
- Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
- Creating Related Documents
- Working with Customer Refunds
- Working with Delivery Notes
- Checking Stock Availability
- Printing Documents
- Working with Emails
- Transaction Audit Trail
- Working with Sales Opportunities
- Working with Jobs
- Working with Memos
- Working with Classifications