Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Sales Invoices
The Sales Invoice is a legal document issued to your Customer. It indicates:
- The quantities of products and services supplied.
- The respective price(s).
- The amount or balance owed to you.
- The payment terms agreed.
- The date the balance is due to be paid (Due Date).
How to create a new Sales Invoice
Sales Invoice Key Facts
- Sales Invoices are used when a Customer does not pay you at the point of sale.
- A Sales Invoice will increase the Customer’s balance owed to you.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Printed Document can be formated with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
Also Read About
Configuring Transactional Documents
Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
Creating related Documents
Working with Payments from Customers (Money In)
Working with Customer Credit Notes
Working with Delivery Notes
Checking Stock Availability
Working with Emails
Bulk Printing Invoices
Transaction Audit Trail
Working with Sales Opportunities
Working with Jobs
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications
Working with Price Levels
Working with Price Lists