Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software, which includes a B2B self-service portal with order capture management.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with Sales Quotes
The Sales Quote Document is commonly known as an Estimate.
A detailed item by item description of what you are selling to your customer, can be listed here.
How to create a new Sales Quote
Sales Quote Key Facts
- Sales Quotes provide a detailed item by item description on what you are selling to the Customer.
- Issuing a Quote does not affect the associated Customer balance.
- The Ref # is a unique identifier/number associated with the Document. See Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- The Printed Sales Quote can be configured with your company logo, colors etc. See Working with Document Templates.
- From a Quote the following can be created:
- Sales Orders
- Sales Invoices
- Cash Sales
- Sales Opportunities
- From within a Sales Quote, Stock Levels can be checked.
- Form within a Sales Quote, prefered Suppliers can be selected.
Also Read About
Configuring Transactional Documents
Entering Billing/Shipping addresses
Creating related Documents
Working with Emails
Transaction Audit Trail
Working with Sales Invoices
Working with Sales Orders
Working with Cash Sales
Working with Sales Opportunities
Checking Stock Availability
Working with Prospects
Working with Customers
Working with Jobs
Working with Memos
Working with Classifications