Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Configuring Company Security
An extra level of login security can be added, in addition to the normal Account Number, Login ID and Password.
The Company Security Code is an optional company-wide Password that, if enabled, all Workers have to enter at login before they can use the system.
How to enable and set the Company Security Code
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration.
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘Company Security‘.
- The document titled ‘View Company Security Configuration’ will open.
- Select ‘Edit’. (see below)
- Check the ‘Enable Company Security Code‘ box.
- Enter the desired security code.
- Click ‘Save‘.