Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
The Customer Configuration Document lets you change Customers features, such as Customer Portal login, and Customer Ref # generation.
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration;
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘Customer‘.
- The document titled ‘View Customer Configuration’ will open (shown below).
How to enable Customer Portal login
By default when a new Customer is created their login to the Customer Portal is disabled.
To change that, select ‘Enable login for new Customers‘.
In future, all newly created customers will be able to login.(see below).
How to change Credit Control options
Credit Control can be applied to how Sales Orders and Invoices are created.
From the dropdowns, select either:
- Allow if insufficient credit
- Prevent if insufficient credit
- Warn if insufficient credit
How to enable Customer Ref #
Custom reference numbers (Account numbers) can be configured here.
- Select ‘Edit’
- From the Ref# Generation tab, select the tick box for ‘Use Auto-generated Ref #’.
- Type in your preferred Ref # Prefix.
- Type in the current sequence number, where it should start from. Also see Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
Also Read About
Working with Customers
Working with Reference numbers (Ref #)
The Customer Portal