Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
The Customer Statement Configuration Document lets you change the Statement template. Also see Working with Document Templates.
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration.
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘Customer Statement‘.
- The document titled ‘View Customer Statement Configuration’ will open.
- Select ‘View’ next to the ‘Standard‘ entry.
- The Standard Customer Statement Template will be displayed.
From here, similar to Transactional Documents, changes can be made. See Working with Document Templates.
A new template can also be configured. See Working with Document Templates.