Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Configuring 1099 Categories
If you are located in the US, your system has a pre-defined list of 1099 Categories associated with the 1009 tax form.
Categories can be added, removed or edited from the existing list.
How to add, remove or edit 1099 Categories
- From the Explorer go to Setup->Configuration.
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘Supplier‘.
- The document titled ‘View Supplier Configuration’ will open.
- Select ‘Manage 1099 Categories’. (shown below)
- From here you can view, edit, delete or create new 1099 Categories.