Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Configuring Transactional Documents
These instructions applies to all Transactional Documents:
- Sales Quotes,
- Sales Invoices,
- Purchase Orders,
- Expense Claims,
- Timesheets etc.
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration.
- From the pane on the right, select the green transactional document. In this example – ‘Sales Invoice‘.
- The document titled ‘View Sales Invoice Configuration’ will open.
From here you may:
- Configure the Ref # generation for that document. Also see Working with Reference numbers (Ref #).
- Set the default Document Template which controls how the Document is printed, and what columns are displayed in the associated Line Item Table (if appropriate). Also see Working with Document Templates.
- Create a new Sales Invoice Document by clicking ‘New Template‘. Complete the relevant fields and tabs and click ‘Save‘. The Document Template will then be available for use when creating Sales Invoices.