Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Where to set the VAT Registration Number, Reporting Periods and VAT Reporting Scheme (Accrual/Cash).
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration;
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘VAT‘.
- The document titled ‘View VAT Configuration’ will open. (shown below).
- Click on ‘Edit’.
- Complete fields as follows:
- If your company is VAT registered, select the tickbox.
- Enter the VAT Registration Number.
- Enter the Subsidiary Identifier.
- VAT Reporting Periods affects the periods displayed on the VAT Reports, and default dates used for VAT Returns. Select from the dropdown list. (see Working with VAT Returns).
- VAT Reporting Basis gives you the options of Accrual Basis or Cash Basis.
- Click ‘Save‘.
Also Read About
Working with VAT Returns
Working with HMRC (UK Specific)
Working with Reports