Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Adding Custom Tabs
Within a Custom Tab, custom sections and associated Fields can be added.
How to Add a Custom Tab
A Custom Tab can be added to any document, our example is of the Lead Document.
- From the Explorer click Setup→Configuration.
- From the pane on the right, select the green ‘Lead‘.
- The document titled ‘Lead Configuration’ will open.
- From the Action bar click ‘Customise Fields‘.
- The Lead Document in Customization Mode will open.
- From the Action bar drop-down menu click ‘Edit Tabs‘. Other options include: ‘Add Tab’ / ‘Move Tab left’ / ‘Move Tab right’ and ‘Delete Tab’.
- A new Tab will be added on the far right of the Document.
- Type the title of the Tab in the field ‘Enter Tab title’. Click outside the input field to refresh the page and show the updated title.
- Add the required Sections and Fields to the Tab.
How to Move a Custom Tab
- To move a Tab, first select it by clicking on the title bar.
- From the ‘Edit Tab’ drop-down menu click ‘Move Tab Left‘ or ‘Move Tab Right’.
- The section will be moved accordingly – one tab at a time.
- Repeat the process as necessary until the tab is in the correct place.
How to Delete Custom Tabs
- To delete a custom tab, first select it by clicking on the tab title.
- From the ‘Edit Tabs’ drop-down menu click ‘Delete Tab‘.
- Click Confirm when prompted.
If you delete a Custom Tab that has previously been populated with data, the associated data will be permanently lost on deletion.