Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software to manage customers, sales order processing, multi-currency accounting, inventory, and vendors – all joined up smoothly with workflow optimization.
Talk to an expert about streamlined order and inventory management for wholesalers, drop shippers and ecommerce.
Book a no obligation demo, trial, and quote TODAY.
Working with your salesorder.com account
Your salesorder.com account allows you to do a number of things such as:
- Pay your monthly subscription
- Add or remove user licenses
- Upgrade or add extra services when available
Your account can be accessed through the salesorder.com website.
From within the application, certain details of your account can be accessed as well.
- From the Explorer go to Setup→Your Account.
- The ‘Your Account’ page is displayed (see below).
Some fields are explained below:
Number of User Licenses
The number of User Licenses you currently have. The maximum number of Workers with active logins that can log into the system simultaneously.
Number of Active Users
The number of Workers that have their login enabled i.e. that can actually log into the system.
How to Increase or decrease the number of User Licenses
- Login to your salesorder account by clicking here. (The login option on the salesorder.com website)
- Click on Products/Services and view your current subscription package.
- Click on upgrade/downgrade package button.
- Click on the package with the number of users you require, from the upgrade/downgrade options.
Before reducing the number of user licenses, ensure that the current number of Active Users is less than or equal to the new Number Of User Licenses you require.
To reduce the number of Active Users simply uncheck the ‘Enable Login’ checkbox on those Workers who no longer need to be active. (See Working with Workers)