Memorized searches save time. Most Lists accessible from the horizontal navigation tree have a memorized search function.
Memorize function appears on the Action Bar of the List, when the user clicks on the Advanced Search Tab.
For example, consider Sales Invoices, go to:
SALES > Sales Invoices > Advanced Search tab under the horizontal menu.
- Enter the search parameters into the fields in the Advanced Search tab screen.
- Give the search a useful name.
- Click Memorize and set the availability.
- Display as Shortcut means add the shortcut to the header bar, underneath the Salesorder logo. (not below the Tabs as shown below).
- Click Save. The shortcut will appear as below with a cog.
- Use the cog to delete or modify the shortcut.